It’s no secret that we are facing unprecendented economic challenges. The closing of businesses. The volatility of Wall Street. The collapse of the housing market. The steep rise in unemployment. We all feel these changes in direct and indirect ways.
Congregation Beth Sholom is committed to being a resource for you. The synagogue’s staff and Board of Trustees welcome the opportunity to work with you should you find yourself needing assistance. All matters discussed will be kept in strict confidence.
In addition, we are pleased to share the following information and resources to help you at this time. This page will be updated on a regular basis, so please visit it frequently and encourage anyone you know who needs this information to visit as well.
If you have questions or want to speak with a member of the synagogue’s leadership, please click here or call the synagogue office at (201) 833-2620.
In addition, we encourage you to send any job postings you know about to email@example.com.
Useful Web Links
- Jewish Family Service of Bergen County
- F·E·G·S Health and Human Services System
- New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development – includes information about Unemployment Insurance and Career Development
- The Federal Government’s Official Job Site
- Executive Director, Riverdale YM&YHWA Riverdale, N.Y.
- Director of Marketing and Communications, Solomon Schechter Day School of Bergen County New Milford, N.J.
- Manager, MetroWest Jewish Camp Enterprise Whippany, N.J.
- UJC MetroWest Coordinator of Alumni Affairs
- Where to Seek Help – courtesy of the UJA-Federation of Northern New Jersey
- How to Help – courtesy of the UJA-Federation of Northern New Jersey
- How to Find and Keep a JobHelp – courtesy of the Real Simple
- The Best Job Search Websites – courtesy of Real Simple
- Creating a Jewish GDP – courtesy of The Jewish Week